Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

January 2010

Well it is has been a while now and sadly we still are not pregnant. Needless to say our New Years resolution is to get pregnant by the end of 2010. I will be 30 in September and I feel like time is running out. To help with this goal we are both going on a major diet and excercise plan because I can't help but feel like our bodies are working against us. It is no surprise to anyone that knows us that we are both overweight, but until now it has not directly kept me from doing or achieving something I so desperately desire. I now believe that if I can achieve the weight loss then maybe God will decide we will be worthy of children. We are keeping our fingers crossed that 2010 will be the year that we finally win the battle over infertility!

No comments:

Post a Comment