Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

You have to be kidding me???!!!

September 2009 I got my hair cut this week the stylist asked me the million dollar question. "When are you having kids?". I told her that we have been having problems and we knew a couple of years ago it would be difficult. She had the nerve to reply "Well I would loan you my uterus. but I am selfish with mine!" Can you believe it???.....The nerve! #1 that is an inappropriate question in that setting because you don't just put your business out on the streets. #2 if someone is battling with infertility you don't rub it in their face that you can have a child any time you wish. Of course I tried to quickly laugh it off and change the subject because I was hurt. I tend to cover up my true feeling with jokes to take attention away from my true feelings. Even though I was laughing really I felt like she ripped my uterus out and threw it on the floor! Now that I have had to think about it the madder I get. BOTTOM LINE: THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment